Mechanix Wear - ORHD Knit CR5A5 Cut Resistant Gloves
The ORHD Knit CR5A5 protects
working hands with CE Level 5 and ANSI A5 cut resistance. The 13-gauge
knit shell is constructed with a blend of high-tenacity fibers that
deliver critical cut resistance throughout the entire glove.
Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) safeguards the user’s knuckles, metacarpals,
fingers and thumb from common impact and abrasion injuries in hazardous
environments. We went a step further and extended the TPR to the tip of
each finger for proven pinch-point protection from crushing injuries.
The palm is anatomically padded and equipped with textured nitrile
coating for durable gripping power in dry, oily and wet conditions.
- 13-gauge knitted shell delivers CE Level 5 and ANSI A5 cut resistance
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle and metacarpal impact protection
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact resistant finger guards
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) pinch-point fingertip protection
- Textured nitrile coated palm and fingers improve grip in slick conditions
- 3mm internal palm padding absorbs shock and vibration
- Extended cuff with TPR hook and loop closure